Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let me clear this out

My head is foggy and cobwebby, I just woke up and I have a final in 2 hours. I'm listening to Pale Saints, it seems like the perfect music for today, there is something so final about their songs, like they're all saying goodbye to something. After this afternoon I'm gonna be done with school for another couple of weeks, that's pretty exciting.

A Leaf is playing an acoustic set in Bremerton tonight but I'm not sure that I'll be game, I might just crash after my last final at 3:30 and not wake up til winter is over. I might be riding on an accomplishment high and want to play til the wee hours, we will see.

By the way; I don't like winter.

2 comments:

Allie said...

It's going to snow though. So at least winter will be pretty. But I feel you.

Moorea Seal said...

i kinda want to skip winter this year... im glad i'll be out of the sad weather of seattle for a good month. phew. california sunshine here i come!