Monday, February 2, 2009

stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

I can't seem to make myself do schoolwork. I think I need to take a long break from all media, all I do is sit at my computer and waste time. Insomnia is back in full effect. I've been really reclusive as of late, I need to get out more.

I've been messing with my Tascam 4 track recorder, that's really fun. Wish my roomate would leave more, its hard to record with him around all the time. I have a billion half finished songs right now, I need to piece them together and get more final products before that show. I oscillate wildly from wild enthusiasm to deep self doubt when it comes my creative output, not sure why that is.

My top shoegaze band of the moment is resplandor, they're from peru, really great.

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

i think i am addicted to the internet! i am not sleeping well either, and i am just wasting my time. i dont have anyone to hangout with, and i dont mind being alone anyway so i find myself just in front of the computer all the time when i SHOULD be working on my art. uhg. maybe its time for a break from the internet... damn.