Sunday, March 15, 2009

Melody day, where have you gone?

Last night I talked to Moorea for a while and it was nice. I'm very sorry that she's so hurt and sad, nice people always seem to get screwed over. I told her of some recent confusing and dramatic things in my life, it was nice just to say them out loud. She is a good friend and person, I know that there is a lot of happiness for her even if things are not easy right now.

Now on to MUSIC!!!!

Late pass I know, but I am just now getting into the band Caribou. Andorra is really a great album, as much as I hate on the "psyche" phenomenon going on these days I can't deny when something is this good. I am gonna be spinning this one a whole lot in the next year. For some reason it really makes me want to be back home in california, playing Final Fantasy video games in my room. I used to do that a lot, even in the hot and gorgeous summer. Ah man, I'll never have that room again, it was tiny and hot but it was mine, you know?




School:
Finals week, after Wednesday I should be finished!!!

2 comments:

Moorea Seal said...

funny you mention me in the same post as "Melody Day" because its one of my most favorite songs EVER!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i love that song and never tire of it. i LOVE Caribou. I would even say they are one of my top favorite bands ever. well maybe in the top 50 of all time. maybe even top 25.

and Patrick, you are a wonderful friend. thanks for being my friend.

Moorea Seal said...

woops. i was thinking of doppelganger... as... we have similar minds. and we look exactly alike. NOT. on the looking alike part.

same brains.
not face.